CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The people on this board saved my life!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
newmother Views: 1,737
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 179,737

Re: The people on this board saved my life!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Thank you soo much for you support and encouragment!! I really appreciate everyone on this board and I am open minded to all views. I do believe that natural health and prevention is best also but sometimes western medicine has to be used. I am going to start to see another ND on a regular basis and continue to improve my health. I don't drink, smoke or even eat junk food. My husband and I primarily eat organic and I have lost 40 pounds since the birth of my son. I have 50 more to go though in order to be healthy weight. I think the flushes are GREAt and I wish they would of worked better for me. I know many many people who did not encounter the problems that I did so I do know that its rare and please don't stop your flushes because of me. Just listen to your body and if you have pain when doing a flush just go to a doctor and get it checked out. Like I said before I never had any issues until I got pregnant and that may of just triggered something that has been lying dormant for years. I do eat good but I did have a problem with carbs and red meat in the past. I have always loved eggs and I used to eat them daily. The pregnancy triggered more weight gain and then the gallbladder issues started. Since my surger c section surgery. I was in labor with my son for 8 hours and he went into distress. With the gallbladder surgery I am just sore and I can't lift anything above 5 pounds. I will keep everyone updated with how I am doing. God bless you all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)