CureZone   Log On   Join
Magnesium cures body odours

gondolia Views: 17,432
Published: 11 years ago

Magnesium cures body odours

Within a few days of taking Angstrom Liquid Magnesium my body odour disappeared. Someone has already done a detailed post about magnesium and body odour on this forum, at //www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1196231.

Drs Mildred Seelig (author of The Magnesium Factor) and Carolyn Dean (author of The Magnesium Miracle) say that nowadays pretty much everyone is magnesium deficient and this expresses itself differently in different people, although neither of them mentions body odour specifically in their books. They also both say that blood tests for magnesium deficiency arenít reliable and that the daily requirement for magnesium varies a great deal between individuals: Dr. Dean, for example, takes 3 times the RDA herself. This leaves a question mark over how we are to work out our own daily dose. I know that Charley Horses and muscle twitches indicate deficiency in some people and I wonder if body odour is an indicator in others.

Dr Dean has a website at http://drcarolyndean.com
which she keeps updated with her latest recommendations for magnesium supplements. Angstrom Liquid Magnesium is a particularly potent supplement but in my experience it slows the gut a little which could be a problem for anyone with constipation. Most magnesium supplements, including magnesium chloride (used by Dr Delbert, who features in the above mentioned post) would speed up the gut.

I hear that sometimes body odour is caused by Leaky Gut. For these cases magnesium has the added advantage of being a particularly crucial co-factor for vitamin D, and vitamin D may heal Leaky Gut for some people. I put a post with more details about this at //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1796605#i.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

6.563 sec, (1)