CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Replacing nutrients lost during liver flush?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
ItsMyLife Views: 972
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 179,794

Re: Replacing nutrients lost during liver flush?

- If you have a juicer..fresh fruit and vegetable juices. Collards are high in calcium.
- If you have a blender..blend a bunch of fruit together and drink some fruit smoothies.
- Those powdered "Green foods" or "Super foods" supplements. I uusually grab a few single/sample packets at WholeFoods to use after a flush.
- Sea Salt
- Braggs Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother. It's alkalizing, detoxifying and has minerals like potassium. Easy to chug down with some water or use as a salad dressing with olive oil.
- Black Strap Mollasses for extra calcium. There's 10% calcium in 1tbsp. It's also high in other minerals.

For my first meal after a flush, I usually blend a smoothie of bannanas, strawberries, blackstrap and collards or spinach. I don't really measure it, I just start with about 2 bananas and a bunch of strawberries. Then I start adding the others in. I probably use aboout 3tbsp of Blackstrap and a handful of spinach or a few collards.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)