CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long to take fluconazole if you don't have a proper diagnosis

mightyoak Views: 9,999
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,797,802

Re: How long to take fluconazole if you don't have a proper diagnosis

No no I meant 40$ for a culture is Not expensive. Its ridiculous for 40$ not to do it. The gyno cost 200. He was so sure of himself, that i didnt have yeast, he never even looked. Well i think it was yeast, because the diflucan helped some. But you'll like this part. The gyno tells me NOT to come back! Hahahahaha. Unless i quit smoking cigs.(ok we all agree cigs are bad) but the gyno tells me that if i quit smoking, he will give me Hormone Replacement Therapy! hahahaha. Oh and he's gonna give me ZOLOFT! that garbage. HRT i would never take cause i have high BP, and it may kill me that way, or Give me cancer! GEE Thanks Doc!!! Theres more. I'm frustrated lately. Boyfriend gets put on a prescription antacid because he had a stomach bleed and a heart attack. They wanted him to take it, to heal his stomach. He gets hives. The doctor changes it slightly to a cousin drug. Well we laughed.So he takes the cousin medicine, and now has a bad rash.
I ended up in all this mess from a sulfa antibiotic, and between the two of us, we have had FIVE rashes, reactions etc to all these medicines, and when you need a medicine, they wont help or run a simple test! Unbelieavble! Idiots!I am going to call the VET for help. They do a better job! cindy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.639 sec, (1)