Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Herbal Tinctures and Supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Roooth Views: 2,328
Published: 9 years ago

random comments

So funny thing, I've been reading a lot more Schulze stuff lately and watching videos. Funny thing, I was skeptical that I would have the stick-to-it-ness to keep up with hot/cold showers but now that I've tried them, funny thing... I LIKE THEM! I was reminded of how I used to love to dive into a cool pool with the feeling of the crisp water all around. The first cold cycle is a slight shock, then it gets to feeling soooo goooood. :)

So I just started a juice fast with store bought juices. Not the best, I know, although I'm looking for a 2nd hand juicer on craigslist. Anyway, gonna try the liver detox plan that I bought.

Random question: I was wondering what people thought of the taste of Schulze's superfood? I like Miracle Greens and it tastes good enough to be taken without other stuff mixed in. I've tried other green powders and they taste horrendous! I'm inclined to stay with Miracle Greens as it has the good stuff... Spriulina, Barley grass, the superfoods... and I'm hoping it's as effective. But if it's gross... well let's just say it's not effective if I don't drink it! lolz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)