CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Superfood vs Miracle Green/Other...Re: random comments

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
More
Roooth Views: 2,293
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,798,164

Re: Superfood vs Miracle Green/Other...Re: random comments

Uny,

WOW. You took a lot of time to thoughtfully reply to a post when I don't think you've seen me around, hence don't know if I'm really "into" this alternative "hippy crap"!!! (Hippy crap is my hubby's term.)

Thank you!

Alas, your argument is so compelling that I fear I must try Dr. Schulze 's superfood and find a juice to put it in. Yes, you're right about Miracle Greens being Macro Greens now. I drink it straight in water and yes it has a bit of sweetness to it. I have been doing it regularly for many reasons, the primary of which has to do with my sweet tooth. From all my readings on alternative health stuff, one theory I've been working with is that cravings can come from a body's needs for more healthy foods. I've been taking this and Royal Jelly/Bee Pollen from Durham Bee Farm. I now wonder if that stuff is good and any of the juices I drink and even soymilk! I will still drink juices sometimes - I don't have a juicer yet and juices are better than burgers, but it's good to know HOW to get optimal nutrition.

So I took it thinking the additional nutrition could help me fight cravings. Also, cravings often come after eating too much of anything or eating the wrong thing. Sometimes drinking green drinks afterwards cuts the craving. So it's been a tool.

As for cravings, I find I am sensitive to high Sugar and other foods. I've had times where I've eaten 1-2 desserts a month and other than that almost no white flour or sugar. I did that for 2 months before the holidays, cravings/binging very low, lost weight, then over the holiday travels, ate badly. The problem is that after eating badly, it's incredibly hard to shake it again. That's why I've started this juice fast. That's been my way of stopping the cycle and starting again.

Anywho, way too much, yes? Recently I've been watching/reading Dr. Schulze . I've tried many things including fasts (MC, water, juice) and cleanses (bowel, Hulda Clark liver flush). The Liver Cleanse I want to try is the Dr. Schulze 5 day program. I have the box. I'm already juice fasting so I should be good to do that sometime.

Thanks for the link and the info.

~Roooth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (2)