CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi Texas

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
FlushingTexas Views: 1,588
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 179,818

Re: Hi Texas

Hey 55728!

Typing that number instead of a name seems a bit Orwellian to me...kinda freakin' me out!

Anyway, I never did find anything even close to that on any of the parasite image sites I looked at...must have perused over 500 photos. I slept REALLY good last night (smile).

Anyway, all I can surmise is that it is indeed the invasive form of candida...with the "tendrils". What I passed looked EXACTLY like the photo you posted above. I also have completed the first month...going into the second of the Dr. Natura Colonix cleanse...and have seen very little in the form of escaping critters. I may have to go a little more drastic.

A few years ago, I was even on the "candida diet" taking lots of GF seed extract, Food Grade H2O2...you name it, I took it. Lost about 30 pounds too eating only about 50 grams of carbs per day *TOTAL*. I am not a heavy person (125 Lbs at 5'4")and 30 pounds was too much to lose.

I am intrigued by the fact that with all of the cleanses, fasts, diets, parasite killing regimens, etc., I only see these exit my body with a $1.25 box of Epsom Salts . Ironic isn't it?

Anyway, I think at this point I will function on the premise that what I saw is candida yeast and treat accordingly.

I think what I will also do is back off of the combination parasite cleanses (Colonix)and start taking one tincture at a time...ie...wormwood along with fiber, GF seed extract, etc. to see how that does. Maybe if I can clear one bugger at a time along with the liver clean-up, I can be free!

Happy flushing!

Texas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)