CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: We've had an answer on the Candida foum

FlushingTexas Views: 1,473
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 179,838

Re: We've had an answer on the Candida foum

Hello again!

Well good! I am glad we had some confirmation!

Pretty much as far as getting rid of this stuff...you gotta starve 'em out. It's a war of attrition.

As far as your Sugar cravings, ALWAYS being hungry...etc. That's the yeast, hon...it has an insatiable appetite for Sugar in any form. You ARE hungry...because the yeast is eating YOUR food...and starving YOU out! Cut the carbs as much as you can tolerate...fresh veggies (Lots), get some spelt flour and make some bread...I've got a great spelt bread recipe I'll share. Lean meats...and more veggies. Avoid things like coffee, tea, peanuts. Get you some good quality almond butter instead.

Biotin is a good idea..I had forgotten about that. I will be going to get some Grapefruit seed extract today and I will also order some Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide. The idea with these two is #1...the GFSE Kills the yeast, and #2 The H202 oxygenates tissues and blood (Once the yeast gets to the point of actually burrowing into the walls, it is anaerobic)and #3 the fiber sweeps the dead yeast/toxins away. Bentonite, as you mentioned, is also great as it binds up and traps what it can find loose in the bowel. I have not tried it personally...but make sure you drink a TON of Water!

One thing that I will be doing this time that I did not before...is the liver flushes. It makes sense to me that you clean up the filter...results happen faster! Besides that, the die-off reaction may not be as bad.

Also...as far as locating bentonite...you might try to locate it through a pottery shop, or pottery supply ( I am also a potter in my spare time, and it is often incorporated in my clay mixes...as it is a clay!)

I don't mind doing enemas...it's all a matter of tolerance...they seem to work pretty well for me.

That's pretty much what I can remember in a nutshell...it's been a LONG time since I really delved into the subject. Just remember...you are bigger than they are! Also...GO SLOWLY!!! If you kill off too many of them at once...you will feel like a runover pile of turds! I AM NOT KIDDING!!!!

Best of luck to you and thanks for pursuing an answer!!!

Happy Flushing!

Texas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)