CureZone   Log On   Join
Might slow down on the fruit as well

FlushingTexas Views: 1,476
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 179,850

Might slow down on the fruit as well

Hello again,

You might want to slow down on the fruit...yeast LOVE the sugars in fruit! I'm not telling you to eliminate it completely...just slow down.

Some fruit that may help the condition vs aggravate it are pineapple (see the thread on this page), papaya for the digestive enzymes, and TART green apples (lower Sugar content and chock full of fiber - also good Malic acid content for softening GB stones).

I would avoid things like peaches, etc. that are REALLY sweet...just makes the yeast happy and you hungrier.

You might want to cruise the candida board...lots of good suggestions / protocols. Just like anything else, however, take some information and forget others...listen to your instincts, they will serve you better than anything.

One other GREAT way to help your body overcome this little problem...SWEAT!

I overcame Chronic Fatigue / Fibromyalgia several years ago by what I call Kung Fu Gardening. I really don't like to "work out"...it seems unproductive to me...I like to get things accomplished! So - I started working like a madman around my house...digging up trees, etc. In Texas, it gets up in the triple digits temperature-wise by around mid-May, so I was able to work up a good sweat often. If you are not able to do heavy work like that, find a sauna or steam room that you can utilize...accomplishes the same thing.

Best of luck to you!

Texas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)