CureZone   Log On   Join
Update from Newmother :) I'm getting better!!!!!

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
newmother Views: 1,386
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 179,864

Update from Newmother :) I'm getting better!!!!!

Yes this is true and what happened to me is extreamly rare. It is soo rare for a stone to get stuck, but unfortunatly it happened to me. I am 27 and I have been thin my entire life until I got pregnant of course and the weight piled on. I have lost 40 pounds since my sons birth but I have a lot more to go. I have always been pretty healthy or so I thought. My husband and I eat mostly organic and I have cut dairy out of my diet. I have never smoked and I rarely drink alchohol. I think the hormones from the pregnancy certainly caused my gallbladder issues or pushed an underlying problem to the next level. I certainly think that my hormones were out of whack!! I was also on the pill for the first few years of my marriage and I am reading that the pill is a contributing factor as well. However since my surgery I feel soo much better and my health has already improved. Its strange that I just had surgery and I feel better. The feeling I am getting is probably similar to what someone gets who has had about 10 or more flushes. Its like I was cleaned out all at once!!! The only thing I wonder about is what I should do now that I don't have a gallbladder. Should I just try to do Colon Cleanses more often to make sure bile that leaks into my intestines is cleaaned out on a regular basis?? Anyone have any tips?? I want to try to be as healthy as I can be even without a gallbladder. When should I start doing liver flushes? How long does the body take to heal on average?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)