CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please tell me which type of doctor I should see for my problems
powertool4 Views: 3,016
Published: 11 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,800,452

Re: Please tell me which type of doctor I should see for my problems

"No doctor can help you" is not entirely correct. Find a good functional medicine doctor who runs the right tests. You will be running around in CIRCLES trying new things without any scientific testing, knowledge or growth on your end. The first year of my illness I literally just tried every supplement, protocol, etc. and it was a disaster. I ended up knowing that it did not work but never had an explanation for why something had such an effect on my body. Thirst for knowledge and answers and you will find that certain doctors have lots of offer. Not many and definitely less than .01% of regular conventional doctors but those trained in funcntional medicine can help.

I suggest you to functional medicine institute on google and they have a directory. I have used this directory to much success. It helps if you find any other reviews on the doctors but sometimes it really is a crapshoot of someone good and someone mediocre. The worst that can happen is you get a cdsa and a stool test and some answers that you cannot find in conventional medicine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

0.578 sec, (1)