CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please tell me which type of doctor I should see for my problems
MENDOMAID Views: 2,879
Published: 11 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,800,310

Re: Please tell me which type of doctor I should see for my problems

In my opinion your symptoms suggest you have Gallstones or other problems interferring with bile excretion into the small intestine and allergic reactions to some foods. It is doubtful that any one remedy is going to leave you healthy again, tho some may help. I suggest you use one of the Programs featured on the Liver Flush Forum and at the same time find out what the underlying problem (s)are which are resulting in the symptoms. A gastroenterologist may help. Be sure to be tested for problems with eating gluten foods (wheat, barley, rye). See The Gluten Syndrome website. The information pages at will tell the tests you would need to rule out or to diagnose Celiac Disease. This common autoimmune problem can show up at any age.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

0.625 sec, (1)