CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colon Cleansing using IF#1 AND IF#2 Re: Schulze 5 day liver flush

Roooth Views: 2,035
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,801,223

Re: Colon Cleansing using IF#1 AND IF#2 Re: Schulze 5 day liver flush

Thanks again, water. I got discouraged and stopped the Liver Cleanse, both because of some reading & because I had a rather emotional day. From the reading, it seems questionable how much benefit I would have gotten. In particular I read that I should be taking IF#2 at the same time to absorbe the toxins dumped. I now suspect that some of my past cleansing was minimally beneficial b/c of a need to clean the colon. I've done many things to flush the colon (Master Cleanses, Oxypowder ), but I have reason to believe they weren't strong enough to get to the problem or I haven't done nearly enough.

It would seem IF#2 is the way to go for the deeper cleaning so I will take your advice. I used 1 bottle (of the pills) and had a problem with all BM action stopping instantly. I guess I'll have to play with it but I will order IF#2 and also get some more IF#1. I think I'll concentrate on those two for a loooong time and then go back to the Liver Flush. Judging from what happens if I stop using IF#1, it seems I still have a lot of work.

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to place an order now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)