CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pretty much sucks!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
secondwind Views: 1,956
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,148

Re: pretty much sucks!

These were the same symptoms I had before my detox... but they were spread out over a long period of time, not all at once, on a collision course with each other. I feel supremely nailed, having all of them at once.
I eat no grain, and as of 3 weeks ago, no dairy of Sugar either.
I do not feel better, I feel weak, my back keeps spasming. I have also had a migraine-like aura for about 3 days now, so my vision is screwed up. I also have swollen glands and sensitive hearing, sensitivity to light as well. The detox tincture gives me green stools, and I am taking magnesium for the migraine (per my naturopath) which mean I have had liquid stools for over a week now, since my IBS gut reacts strongly to the magnesium, as it does everything else.
I guess I wonder how long I put up with feeling like this before I go into a western doc and try to figure out if this is just "detox" or if I actually did screw up my system somehow.
The official cleanse was over about 4 days ago. Is it still normal to feel this spacey and awful this long after?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.637 sec, (1)