CureZone   Log On   Join
Flush #9. Why so few stones?

Views: 1,777
Published: 15 years ago

Flush #9. Why so few stones?

Hi,

I just finished flush #9. Only got out sand or very tiny green stones. This was my least productive flush so far. There has to be a lot more stones in there, because I've only expelled 1200-1400 and I still have sharp pains in the liver occasionally, some acne, and pain in the lower right back.

I did the standard Hulda Clark flush and added several days of apple juice to my diet prior to the flush.

So why didn't more stones come out?

The only other time I got similar poor results were on flush #5. That one only yielded 35 small stones. I decided then to do #6 just three days later (I usually wait at least two weeks) and #6 was my most productive flush so far. So I guess this flush could just have set the stage for a better one next time.

Should I see this as a "failed" flush and do it again tomorrow, or should I wait the two weeks until the next one?

Theories/opinions/advice welcome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)