Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Herbal Tinctures and Supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Roooth Views: 767
Published: 9 years ago

Thank you, Uny!

Thank you for the very quick shipment of product. I'm excited to try IF#2 now after reading all the benefits and after deciding that in spite of all my cleansing, this is the area that needs the most work. I sure am hoping to see some results on IF#1, IF#2 in that I have never gone regularly enough. I've made some progress and I hope this takes me much further towards where I need to be.

I also got superfood and Echinacea + Super Tonic (?) - the one with peppers and such. I tried it for the first time this morning and it was strong! Like taking a shot of liquor... which isn't tasty but I like much better than the liver detox. Strong isn't as bad as the bitter. But it was cool, my whole body tingled for like 15 minutes after. I'm looking forward to my next shot just 'cause I think the effects are fun, lol. I don't have a measure for ounces in small amounts so I just took 2 tablespoons.

Anywho, /end babble. Thanks, I'm looking forward to trying everything and I'll post results. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)