CureZone   Log On   Join
Clay shake... yum

Roooth Views: 1,649
Published: 9 years ago

Clay shake... yum

Drinking clay is pretty gross. I must be quite motivated and a believer to keep on doin' it. Mmm... dirt in a cup...

(BTW, I'm talking about IF#2)

I'm really taking a leap of faith and hoping this cleanses my colon and is as great as everyone says. I've gained a few pounds and I believe I'm retaining clay even though I've more than doubled me IF#1 dose to keep things moving. Being bloated with clay is kind of disturbing but I hope once this is done and it all comes out, my digestions and nutrition absortion is good. *crosses fingers*. I guess I'll keep going until that large, horrible bag of dirt I bought is gone!!! Wish me luck. I'll have to go through the posts when I have more time and read others' experiences of IF#2 or P&B and see how the results of long term cleansing has gone for others. I'd be happy to check out any links to good posts on this subjects if anyone cares to provide them. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.172 sec, (1)