CureZone   Log On   Join
Any advantage to taking malic acid and apple juice together on a flush?

Views: 352
Published: 16 years ago

Any advantage to taking malic acid and apple juice together on a flush?

I started right in, but you can use the applejuice beforehand.
So far I have not read about people being successful with herbs for calcified stones.
The last conclusion is that you just have to wait till the gallbladder is strong enough to push the stones out. I like the idea (from Telman) that the stone stops growing. My stone has been more or less the same size for the 3 years I have been doing liverflushing. It runs anywhere between 2.4 and 2.8 cm, depending which side shows on the ultrasound.
Flushing has changed my life, of course when time went on I added a better lifestyle.
Here is some of my story
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=447&i=19243
It is also good to read Telman's messages. Next to his name on his post it says All Telman's messages and he has numbered his flushes so it is relatively easy to read.
Since there are different protocols keep reading, because there are different views, but the flush is really basic to get the stones out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.172 sec, (1)