CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SSKI recipe

seek2clean Views: 4,342
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,805,993

Re: SSKI recipe

Dear Trapper and Newport,

Just about the time I was feeling like a high maintenance
hyper-vigilant perfectionist you both responded to my version of the recipe.....LMAO and thank you so much for taking time to revitalize my confidence, but please pardon my shrinking violet-ness, as I am aware this is not rocket Science - just as you mentioned Trapper it is simply uncharted terrain for this mixologist. I now feel quite happy to have presented my confusion, and am grateful you two worked out the kinks for me - and then some.

If I should ever pursue creating SSKI beyond the incoming 125 g. Newport's cooking with current sounds interesting, but for starters I have an 8 oz. glass bottle with a good plastic screw top that I will mark at 4 oz. adding a little water and shaking, repeating as per Trapper's initial suggestion in last post - for simplicity's sake ...... all so I can keep the SSKI flowing through my body for the extended stay and experiment with adding drops to my current 6 per day....cuz i lOVE it!

seek2clean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)