CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Everyone can smell it but me

Shattered Soul Views: 2,464
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,806,191

Re: Everyone can smell it but me

But what I never understand after reading your and other posts and from my own experience as well, people"s reactions are so in your face, that they must know YOU KNOW that you smell bad but they still cant even take into consideration the possibility that there is a medical cause? Even when you continue to smell bad day after day and they continue to treat you like you just don't have a soul, if you continue to smell bad day after day, do they think you're smelling bad intentionally? that you somehow enjoy being degraded and humiliated day after day?

Sometimes I think they know there is a medical cause to it, but it's such an awful condition that they don't care they hate you anyways. kids are one thing, but I'm talking about adults, the things I've been through in the workplace have destroyed me mentally.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.602 sec, (1)