CureZone   Log On   Join
Adrenaline rushes?!

secondwind Views: 4,955
Published: 15 years ago

Adrenaline rushes?!

I finished my liver cleanse and flush about a week and a half ago now, and I am feeling WORSE still, just about every day. Every day for the past 4 days,out of nowhere, I have been having these huge adrenaline rushes that just about knock me off my feet. They knock the breath out of me, and leave me sweating and shaking, and my vision gets and stays flickery for a good 20-45 minutes afterwards. It is like anxiety attacks without the anxiety. I have never experienced anything like it before. It is precipitated my what I think are gallbladder spasms. A few minutes before the "rush" I feel a quivering under my right rib. I am still having pain on and off between my shoulder blades and under my right rib cage.
I talked to my dad, and he has been experiencing the SAME thing for about2 years. Neither of us have Gallstones on Ultrasound. But they did a nuclear study and said that his gallbladder is definitely dysfunctional. They believe that his gallbladder acting up stimulates his adrenal glands and gives him the adrenaline rushes. And during those rushes, his heart does a bunch of erratic beats.
Perhaps this is genetic in our family.

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?

I am confused now about whether to keep trying to do liver flushes, or seek western medical intervention, since taking detox herbs and doing Liver Flushes seems to start and continue to exacerbate these symptoms for me. Before I started the flushes and cleanses, I was just having some tenderness and fullness under my right ribcage. Now, I am nauseated in the mornings, wake up very shaky with a fluttery feeling in my chest, and have several of these "rushes" throughout the day.
I am really unsure of what to do next.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)