CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Well said Tsetsi.. some questions

Views: 1,235
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,703

Re: Well said Tsetsi.. some questions

Dear San2006

i hope you din't mind me answering some of your questions.
Basically I understood your post that despite 2 LF's your symptoms come back.
Sorry, this is "normal". After having completed only two LF's you cannot expect that all your complaints a gone. This is simply impossible.

I did 20 LF's so far. Number 11 was the first great incredible breakthrough and then Liver-Flush number 19 which yielded a stone of 3 x 3 cm in size.
If your partents are in their sixties I presume you are at least 20 years of age. This means in these 20 years your body has accumulated lots of toxins, lots of stones in the liver and waste in your guts. It is not realistic expecting all this can be blown out by doing only two live cleanses. You haven't even scratched the surface of the sky.

Furthermore - I read you refuse doing enemas. I guess this applies also for the time AFTER a liver flush. If you don't take measure to absorb the toxins in the small and large intestine and the colon or to shorten their transit time inside of your body you can be almost sure that the benefit of a flush is only very marginal. Andreas Moritz recommends a colonic, a colema board or as the third choise enemas BEFORE AND postflushing. Believe me - this procedure makes a huge difference.

Enemas are NOT habit forming. They are a temporay crutch to get your guts going again.

Yesterday I did Tseti's flush using lime juice, sesame oil and egg yolk. But the two approaches are totally different IMHO. Whilst LF's push out mechanical abstacles in the 50.000 and more tiny ducts of the livers (hardened bile) the alternative method absorbs mainly toxins.

good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)