CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My cat possibly has FIV , FIV protocol or cure?

Iolite Views: 4,319
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,808,332

Re: My cat possibly has FIV , FIV protocol or cure?

You're not going to be able to give him a big dose of plain old ascorbic acid, because it'll be too sour. I'd be really surprised if you could get more than 1/4 tsp in him at a time. Buffered vitamin c would be better, but you'll have to watch that too because it's buffered with either magnesium or calcium, both of which can cause urinary crystals if his urine isn't acidic and if he's given a large enough dose of the buffered C, it might turn his urine alkaline and cause crystals.

See if you can get a hold of "The Natural Cat". She has a lot of good info for dosing cats with herbs, vitamins, etc...

Another thing you might want to consider is Colloidal Silver . You can put it in his water and dose him straight with it as it has very little taste. Utopia-Silver is what Tony and Luella recommend. They know the folks at Utopia. Utopia has a deal for all curezone users, if you call for an order, you will get one free bottle with your order. They also sell a CS generator and silver wires so you can make your own.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)