CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It's not suggested to use ES inspite of the LF, often use of ES is not healthy

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
rygar Views: 1,499
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,875

Re: It's not suggested to use ES inspite of the LF, often use of ES is not healthy

i will only use ES on my flushing days and on extreme emergencies! i learned my lesson though..if i am really really constipated, Oxypowder and lemon wedge clears me up in about an hour..something about the lemon wedge makes me really crap.And NEVER NEVER EVER EVER in your life take a bulking fiber and then take something like ES,because from what i understand the ES pulls water into the intesitines and flushes them out or something- i guess with the fibers in place it acted like a sponge and just ballooned in my colon and absorbed all the water!imagine a sponge inside you colon and then pouring water into it til it expands soo much ..it becomes lodged in there!!!!! ouch, not good at all! it felts as if i had 50 lbs in my gut the entire night

):
i took it because i 'thought' i could wait it out and i remember metamucil always absorbs everything in it's path and pushes it all out the next day..unfortunantly i could'nt wait until the next day and 2-3 hours later i took the ES..the rest is history..more like a horror story
):
oh well, it took effect yesterday and tonight and it completly flushed everything out! PS, no more hard boiled eggs!!! i had like 5 of them after a workout!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)