CureZone   Log On   Join
Seeking Your Opinion

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,914
Published: 15 years ago

Seeking Your Opinion

Greetings,

I suffered yet another Liver Flush last night, and once again I woke in the early hours of the morning and vomited. My previous flush resulted in the very same nausea leading to physical sickness but only mucous and a little "potion" was expelled. This time, however, it seemed as if I vomited almost the entire potion, and the acid burned my throat, mouth and lips until later when I was permitted a glass of apple juice.

I expected the vomit to cease, or at least lessen as my flushing protocol progressed, but it is clear that the situation is becoming all the more uncomfortable and indeed miserable! Plus, the resulting stones have been few in number and are always miniscule peas or gravel (at best). Considering almost all others speak of their triumphant release of giant stones after so many flushes, I am wondering exactly why I seem to be the exception to this rule. I am rather dismayed and uncertain as of now, so I was hoping that others here could perhaps give me their opinion on the following two possibilities:

I: My liver is so congested and weak that the potion is simply being rejected and having little to no effect on my liver and gallbladder.

II: I am nowhere near as congested as I have always thought, and perhaps should relax a little on my flushing protocol.

I should also state that I had been following a two-to-three month parasite and kidney program, and was expecting last night's flush to yield a huge amount of dead and/or dying parasites... (Yet, there were none...)

I am beginning to think that my obsession with self-purification is perhaps a little unnecessary...

Your thoughts, if you would be so kind!

Lee.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.906 sec, (1)