CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seeking Your Opinion

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 2,048
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,967

Re: Seeking Your Opinion

Hi Continuum force,

I am sorry for this miserable night you spent.
If you have Andreas' Moritz book - the amazing liver cleance - you will read that the same happened to Andreas one night. This only for information.

I did 20 LF's so far and think I am pretty stone free. I never had any feeling of vomiting. However, there is one flushing secret I consider of utmost importance.
The key word is RELAXATION; RELAXATION, RELAXTATION before each cleance.
I achieved this being relaxed by taking a hot bath between ES 1 and ES 2 using ordinary baking soda. Then I went so bed and further relaxed.

Furthermore, Telman recommended once adding some ginger to the oil potion in order to calm down the stomach. Try this.

My gut feeling is: You are still full of stones and close to a major breakthrough. Now there is the moment you walk through a trough but don't give up. I remember that I was close to throwing the towel because of a horrendous swelling of my face and my hands after flush no. 10.

Furthermore take some olive oil and lemon juice first thing in the morning. See what happens.

Blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)