CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seeking Your Opinion

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 1,993
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,973

Re: Seeking Your Opinion

I have an aversion to olive oil, but most importantly to grapefruit. As I juice the grapefruit I am usually repulsed by its stench, and the morning-after “grapefruit burps” cause me much dismay. I may try lemon juice in future, as it is surely foolish to continue as I have done when all is so miserable. (I thought my body would adapt to it, but apparently not...)

I feel as if the “potion” simply stagnates in my gut, as I never feel stones moving and only experience mild gurgling in my abdominal region. Then, for my body to reject the potion in such a violent manner, one can only surmise that it is treating it like a poison in my system. Perhaps less olive oil is the answer (or no cursed grapefruit juice). Strangely enough, I have been experiencing an intense craving for black olives for the past two hours!

Thank you, Håkon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)