CureZone   Log On   Join
Alternative oils and fruit juices

Westley Views: 2,065
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,966

Alternative oils and fruit juices

Hi Lee,

You could try macadamia nut oil instead of olive oil: //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=447&i=35750

If you want to stick to OO (Olive-Oil) make sure it is high quality oil which is expensive: //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=447&i=35754#i
(and the rest of the thread)
The one time (out of 7) I threw up the OO (Olive-Oil) was probably really old.

Instead of grapefruit juice you can try lemon, lime and probably also pineapple and orange juice or mixtures of the above. Of course, they all need to be made by yourself freshly from the fruit. I doubt that there are any commercial juices that may work. Lime should taste excellent and will surely give a nice mixture. With the others you may want to experience with small amounts to check for taste and mixing properties before the flush. The “textbook” emulsion obviously doesn’t work for you but there are plenty of alternatives. Let us know how it works out.
As has been pointed out you may want to start with maybe only half a cup of oil + half a cup of juice. After managing that you may increase the amount with further flushes.

Good luck,
Westley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)