CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seeking Your Opinion

FlushingTexas Views: 2,215
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,996

Re: Seeking Your Opinion

#32718,

I am somewhat surprised by the harshness of your tone.

As I see it, Continuum is frustrated and in need of support, not preaching. I was simply offering an alternative suggestion in an effort to help. Continuum is an experienced liver flusher and, if you will read the initial post, it is mentioned that a parasite and kidney cleanse has been ongoing. I assumed (perhaps wrongly) that a Colon Cleanse was being incorporated along with the parasite cleanse as that is fairly standard protocol.

If Continuum has lost confidence in The Clark Flush , it may not serve him/her well to continue...it would only frustrate the cleansing process.

I am well aware that the Liver is the seat of the emotions...if you will read my other posts you will discover that I studied Oriental Medicine for 3 years. That being said, one must interject some common sense into the equation. Simply, if something isn't working...for whatever reason...change must occur.

The definition of insanity: continuing to do the same thing yet expecting different results each time.

Best to you.

Texas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)