CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seeking Your Opinion

Views: 1,957
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 181,074

Re: Seeking Your Opinion

Thank you for the recommendation. I noticed while in Tesco earlier today that my local branch stocks this brand of olive oil, so I shall purchase a bottle soon for use on Saturday night.

I have previously tried sucking on ginger root, chewing ginger root, and even ginger tea, and thus far nothing has worked to stop me from vomiting. However, I have not dealt with mild nausea and I feel that if the body needs to vomit then it will vomit regardless of preventative measures.

I posted my planned flush quite recently, so perhaps you can peruse my plans, which are at least a little unorthodox. (But will hopefully bear fruit.)

And as for the apology, I assure you that there was never any need. I did not take offence at your “tantrum” and regretted the manner in which I posted my response, which was not as tactful as it should have been! I shall not be so hasty in future, so perhaps our mild altercation existed for very good reason.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.531 sec, (1)