CureZone   Log On   Join
day 19, I'm done

frostbite Views: 649
Published: 11 years ago

day 19, I'm done

I am on day 19 and plan to start refeeding tomorrow. Probably with vegetable juice. This is my fourth Water Fast of 14 days or more - started May 2010, used to Master-Cleanse before that - so I do know how I am supposed to refeed and usually it has been no problem. But this time, instead of usual cravings for juicy fruits and vegetables, I seem to be craving protein! Especially liver pate.
I have had no hunger during the fast, and liver is the only thing that popped up whenever I thought of eating. I must be really deficient in something. How can I get fastest to the point where I can safely eat something like that?

I am fasting for health reasons so I do not want to hurt myself by being too eager, but if I am deficient in some important nutrients, it can't be good either. I would really appreciate advice from experienced fasters.

I am 43, female, normal weight. Not much symptoms during the fast except bad taste in my mouth and constant slight nausea deep in belly that was always aggravated by water, thankfully this ended some days ago, so I am ending the fast on a high as adviced. Lost about 10 kilo, but expect to gain most of it back over next months as usual. Oh, I also went gluten free since my previous fast. Haven't been 100% successful, but doing my best. Was never diagnosed, but do have issues with nutrient absorbtion, so hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)