CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Results from last nights flushers!!

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
trio Views: 1,722
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 181,080

Re: Results from last nights flushers!!

i did my 1st flush and so many green peas were ejected, only one big stone like an inch.
Everything went so smooth, no pain no nothing, i mixed the Epsom Salt with apple juice and actually it tasted gr8, i drank half a gallon of apple juice in the day of flush to loosen things and i was complaining on how sweet it was , then the Epsom Salt equilibiriumed that sweet taste.
Actually, i am thinking to add some Epsom Salt to apple juice wheather or not i am flushing cos of the gr8 taste.

I examined those small green stones, they smelled like olive oil and they would melt away under lil pressure, they seemed like pieces of the soap i use; I only use soap made of 20% laurel oil and the rest is olive oil + hcl, very simple but gr8 for the skin, no other chemical substances .
So this would drive me to think that those green stones were nothing but olive oil+ hcl coming outta lemon juice or coming outta stomach.

I used to make soap myself, they felt exactly like the soap i used to make when i was kid.
i guess such a huge amount of oil would pressure the gall bladder to secret an enormous amount of bile which reacts with the oil and hcl and get soldified and trapped by them , and in turn, would form those green stones.

I think this would releif the galbladder congestion and would make the rest of condensed bile juice including the possible stones inside them less congested.

And if i keep doing this over and over again, then maybe all the old congested bile along with its toxins and stones would be dispelled and replaced by new , healthier, assumingly toxin free, and stone free bile. and this, as a result would decrease the ration of toxins in liver which causes better health.

So, i was thinking of doing a double flush, like one after the other.
Is that ok>????? any1 done it b4???
Anyways, i gave myself one day break and tommorow i am gunna try another flush. since i am on vacation, i am thinking of doing around 2-3 flushes a week.

I know one flush only , probably, get things to move from the liver and would not completely clean it. So why would not i do so many at a short time so to replace as much unhealthy biles with clean one????
Any suggestions>>>>????????????????????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (2)