Re: Searching for truth and concerned

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
deniellemoon Views: 3,084
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 78,404

Re: Searching for truth and concerned

i am new to zappers and only found out about them about 2 months ago, lucky to stumble on it when researching Cansema (for cancers), and watching Greg Caton's youtube video on how to make your own.
I typed into youtube "what is a zapper" and from then on did not turn back, i did look into other zappers and found this to be the best and if you watch all his videos you will understand why.

i now own for about 5 weeks now and a Colloidal Silver machine (automatic that shuts off at 15pmm).

Owning these two things i feel are the best investments to my health that i have ever made, and the list of the syptoms that they have helped are a unbelievable. i feel that this is all i need for my health now and i feel enlightened.

I feel amazing.

I felt so bad after i had my baby 10years ago and had symptoms of low thyroid, chronic fatigue, an inability to digest carbohydrates and i was getting worse even getting to not being able to digest rice.

Now all gone. Oh one other thing that makes the above complete is some sort of green drink, whether it be wheatgrass, chlorella, spiralina, chlorophyl (which is what i have) barley grass, you choose.

I am 48 and i feel amazing, oh and i have brain clarity too, I feel great.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)