CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So, what's the question?

Roooth Views: 1,800
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,810,277

Re: So, what's the question?

I have a suggestion that is easier said than done by far. It depends on your level of attachment to this guy and your personal strength. You know he isn't good for you so run run far away as fast as you can! That's what I do when I know bad news is there... or at least I do it before things get messy. ;-)

But the second thing to address is the need that brought you to him in the first place, friendship and perhaps some male attention? It may be easier to remove him if you have these needs fulfilled. Besides, you should have them anyway. So get involved in something you like: choir, theater, volunteer work, a part time job, clubbing, dance lessons, martial arts, a Rennaissance Fair, a hiking group, a craft faire, insert hobby here. Rennaissance Fairs are great for harmless flirting and when you get to know the regulars, you become one of them and have friends. Any number of hobbies are like this. a Sports group, an outdoor group, you get the idea...

Fulfill yourself and you'll find that the sensible choice comes much more easily. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)