CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My blood sugar numbers

ring5100 Views: 3,033
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,812,385

Re: My blood sugar numbers

Not relivant and yet relivant. Sounds like an organized mess, speaking.
I check my blood sugars daily. Sometimes really just to get to know my body. I journal too, what I eat and how I feel each day and what suppliments taken, plus my readings.
Sometimes the readings are irrelivant to how I feel though. It can be 131 and I feel ok. It can be 94 and I feel ok, or I can feel crappy with these readings.

My mom is 82 and border diabetic. She to monitors her readings. She tells me often it can be low or high and she feels ok. But, she has strong adrenals. This is the factor I believe. Her liver and pancreas do ok and if the drop or raise in her blood Sugar levels doesn't make her symptomatic, her adrenals are supporting her.
When I first had hypoglycemis starting back in 1985, I did not know much on how to treat it. The first time I got the flu with diarrea and vomiting, I got so sick I had to go to the emergency-hospitol. There they checked my blood glucose and it was 40. I did not know I could have put Sugar or honey under my tongue, since the orange juice I tried to drink kept coming up. That doctor did not believe in hypoglycemia. The nurse gave me a doctor locally who did know about this condition.

Paulette

Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.637 sec, (1)