CureZone   Log On   Join
"cybersex" one night stand.

John McCain 2008 Views: 1,850
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,809,119

"cybersex" one night stand.

Two people jerking each other off over the internet screams of lonliness and want. Call it weakness, call it boredom...trust me on this...it ain't love. You correctly point out all the negatives about this guy and openly acknowledge that he isn't your type. Good. I agree. More women should abruptly face the music, do an about face, and head in the opposite direction once they understand the calamity that is about to ensue. Forget the good times you had, everybody has 'em. What you smartly see up ahead is a big, big problem with this sort of fellow. And I do want you to care about the wife...that's important. You don't want to be the type of woman who cares nothing about a faceless "other woman" out there who only gets painted by the hubby as a bitch and nag. There's two stories, sweetheart, and all the strikes against this guy you mention...doesn't lead me to believe a damned word he says!

You're moving away, this is a good thing. He'll search out the other internet orgasms and you, you need to start seeking good guys. Guys who don't jerk off to computer images and sex talk typed with the free left hand. Let's get normal for a change and drop the Freaky Friday from your life...sound like a plan?

I want to see you out on real dates with real guys who don't have wedding rings. Keep the computer there for entertainment and information purposes...not as a weapon of marital destruction and moral decay.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)