CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Steps: Injectable Ivermectin

Hulda Clark Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
steps Views: 10,742
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,814,282

Re: Steps: Injectable Ivermectin

Welcome back wheretheresawill!!

I am getting better with my disseminated parasite battle from using a longer term use of prazinquantel for 10 days straight again for the second time in 2 months. I did experience a severe die off and I am glad to say it ended yesterday with only a few doses of benedryl as opposed to months of hives...yeah!
Now , I do have a secondary problem, my hands :
they shriveled up
it looked as though I had developed some sort of bacteria or fungus that spread from my index finger and through itching onto all phalanges and the palm area as well.(only limited to the hands)

I used Germ -a Clenz and it worked like a charm..cleared it up and it looks good right now. Also I added tea tree oil to the nail beds and it helped some too since I ran out of Germ-a Clenz.

Now the other problem, the discoloration of nails:
This is not a good sign at all.
This may in fact be my own doing... for I haven't been eating, cooking much, nor taking my vitamins

I just don't feel like it, I am just exhausted.

I decided to quit the drugs early this round for I felt my body needed a break and too many events to attend for a few weeks.
I did add cellfood and it seems to be assisting with my nail discoloration for it is somewhat alleviated and they are starting to turn around and my hands are cleared up but the itching remains.

I tried to take some neem and other products to assit the liver and to detox and within a few minutes I broke out and that leathery patch appeared on my neck..this is a classic sign of buski flukes.

So the clay detox, I need to look into that for now, I have only used the vinegar,epsom salt, and hydrogen peroxide baths.
I still have flukes and after ingesting some canned pumpkin, wheat germ and some molasses it sent them screaming to exit my intestional tract..again and the next day unfortunately I am seeing those long brown worms again.

So, after months of treatment, I am still infected with the same parasites!
How do I cure this parylitic ileus??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)