CureZone   Log On   Join
Surferdude27, Big Secret (anal sex)

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
fecalodor Views: 12,411
Published: 10 years ago

Surferdude27, Big Secret (anal sex)

Hi Surfer27, I came online just to read messages and surprise surprise I found your latest post!!! Do you remember when we were close and you told me about how you used to insert different objects into your anus before this odor started for you??? Well, I did tell you that that was how my anal odor began also. And I've read about some people whose anal odor began that way also. Just a few days ago I got penetrated again - in the anus, that is. And as usual I started to smell like lubricant mixed with feces. Normally after several bowel movements, that lubricant-mixed-with-feces smell begins to go away. But now I can hear people talking about anal sex when I go anywhere - that's a sign that they can still smell the lubricant in my anus. I don't go anywhere without putting tissue paper in my anus and wearing many undergarments to try and hold the smell. Yet people from afar can still smell the lubricant that was inserted into my anus many days ago, even though I've had several bowel movements since then. Isn't this so weird??? I do not think my anus is open. Because after sealing my anus with tissue paper, the smell should have disappeared. Have you ever tried to put urine in a sealed bottle and leave it for many days? If you did, you'ld be able to smell a bad smell coming from the sealed bottle. Therefore, no matter how sealed our anus is, people will still be able to smell it. The reason why you can smell the bad smell from the urine in the sealed bottle is that bad gas from the urine is oozing off. This seems to be the reason for our anal odor also. A more natural occurrence that can be compared with our anal odor is farting. When someone farts, people from afar can smell it - no matter how closely tight the person's anus is. It seems gas can always find a way to escape. You may be right that our anal skin may have been infected with bad bacteria during the times our anus was penetrated. This anal odor also occurs in people with fistulae (wound in the anus infected by bacteria). Did you read about the story of the person here who got cured of anal odor only after doulching with anti-fungals??? It seems the bad bacteria are responsible for the smell and no matter how sealed our anus is, the smell will still manage to get out just like the urine in a sealed bottle.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.984 sec, (2)