CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Everyone can smell it but me

Views: 2,128
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,808,157

Re: Everyone can smell it but me

thank u & i definetly hav come up with that conclusion of it being due 2 nerves that hlps the smell fluxu8. im wondering if their r any cases where it culd b controlled by hypnosis so that i culd stop worrying about it. b4 wen i wud go 2 the store id have no problem & recently its been taking a tol where i expect it so much its been happening everywher, the coughing, ect. btw does it wear off w/ old age? just curious, bc u wudnt have hormones or watever. i also will ask my pediatrician about getting tested 4 tmau and take charcoal. Yesterday night i used this african soap on me that was prayed on and wen i took a shower in the morning i was shocked that wen i smelled my pit after just getting out that it smelled a little. and then i was sitting in the living room for a while and noticed a stale smell that ive only smelled once b4 in the office room in our house wen i was hanging around there all the time on the computer. im not sure but i think that if i can actually smell it a little then maybe its getting better? cant be sure but ill hav 2 c on monday. the only thing that keeps me going is willpower,the fact that all ppl can do is talk(which i brush of pretty well) a hope i will not forever be this way, and the few real unconditional friends i have.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.391 sec, (1)