CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Steps: Injectable Ivermectin

Mike1953 Views: 10,498
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,815,547

Re: Steps: Injectable Ivermectin

I don't believe in germ theory as originally developed by L. Pasteur in the 1800's and this is what allopathic medicine is based on today and we all know how well that has worked out.
Germs and parasite eggs are everywhere all around us and can not be avoided. It is the healthy terrain of a strong immune system that is key to health. A good example is dermedex mites which are only a problem for some people but EVERYBODY has these in their skin already.
Rather than fight individual germs and parasites it is sometimes more wise to fall back to the basics of proper diet, exercise, and stress reduction. Curezone is a wonderful resource but I see where many people end up just chasing their tail with a shotgun approach to whatever sounds like might offer instant relief. I'm not saying some of these protocols are not effective just saying to first cover the basics of strengthening our terrain to make it unfriendly to these invaders.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)