CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Surferdude27, Big Secret (anal sex)

fecalodor Views: 11,851
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,815,525

Re: Surferdude27, Big Secret (anal sex)

Thanks everyone for your response. And to the negative person, I do realize that sometimes one's very best friend can turn against someone even on a forum like this (that's all I would like to say for now).
Shattered Soul, I also experience increase in odor after bowel movement if I don't take a shower afterwards. I've just realized something, and even as gross as this may sound (and y'all let me first of all say that our kind of condition is not for babes neither weaklings nor the soft-minds so if you're one of those you might very well not read any further), when someone has a bowel movement, part of the bowel movement sometimes stains some other parts of the butt cheeks. So if you wipe your entire butt cheek after a bowel movement, you might notice that the tissue paper is stained. Sometimes part of the bowel movement stains underneath the toilet seat. So this may very well be why we tend to smell more if we don't take a shower after a bowel movement. And we may have more bad bacteria in our bowel movements; thereby amplifying the smell from the little stains on our butt cheeks. What do you think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.797 sec, (1)