CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Surferdude27, Big Secret (anal sex)

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
Shattered Soul Views: 11,905
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,815,810

Re: Surferdude27, Big Secret (anal sex)

Fecal odor, part of my odour along with sweating is caused by moistness around my anal area. At times when it first started to happen I thought it was just sweat, but the more it happened I realized it was some kind of liquid leaking from my anus. It is clear, not brownish, and there isn't ever any brown staining on my underwear when I used to check it after I came home. I think this moistness has to do with bad bacteria that's built up in my gut. At times it would create an incredibly strong odour, and I'd often wonder to myself how in the hell can that cause such a strong odour. After I'd take a bowel movement, even with heavy wiping, that moist feeling is much more prevalent and as I said the odour would be stronger. This is why I make sure to always have a shower after a bowel movement. Regular people can have bowel movements during the day, not take a shower after and not smell bad. For me that was impossible.

I'd also like to add that I've been following a routine for some time now and that moist feeling around my anus that was causing such a strong odour, is practically gone. It's amazing because for the first time I feel like I'm finally on my way towards a lasting solution. Now even when I'm on a crowded subway train where this would be such a major issue, no problems whatsover. I used to be in such a negative mental state about this, just read back to some of my older posts. If anyone is feeling that way now please know it can get a lot better with hard effort.

Some of the things I've been doing is taking a strong dieter's green tea every night, which is giving me a complete bowel movement every morning, a load of probiotics throughout the day, magnesium, and other things that have been recommended by people on this board. My diet is also very healthy but I'm definitely not starving myself.

Fecal odor, sorry to hear about your friend, if you ever need a friend to talk to or want to share suggestions feel free to pm me anytime. I'm not logged on here all the time but when I am I'll definitely get back to your messages.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.219 sec, (1)