Re: Steps: Injectable Ivermectin

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

More
Mike1953 Views: 10,534
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,815,766

Re: Steps: Injectable Ivermectin

My experience with ivermectin is mainly from my association with a puppy mill. For some reason it will kill an Australian Shepherd and some collies but is OK on any other type of dog. I've given lots of injections to dogs and just one to myself. Tractor Supply is an excellent source for veterinary meds and needles.

Ivermectin won't kill the larvae of strongyloides but that is where a follow up dose gets them as they mature. I enjoyed reading your links, that is where I formed the opinion that oral dosing was unreliable. I think you mentioned b12 injections in one of your posts. An alternate to that is to dissolve b12 vitamin in DMSO and then apply it to the skin. DMSO is a sub-Q injection without the needle. I wonder if this would work with ivermectin for those that don't want to stick themselves? Or maybe the Albendazole that nobody can find an injectable form of?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)