CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pwe

MH 108 Views: 1,484
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,816,168

Re: pwe

Hello,
HELLO

I've been taking 2-4 capsules of the PWE for the last two weeks everyday. Bowels have been moving just great and feeling very good too. However, in the second week, my joints began to pop all over! My shoulders were especially 'clicky' as well as my knees, and even my toes and fingers. No pain though, aside from a dull pain in the shoulders.

Anyway, I stopped taking it, and it's been a week now and my joints are almost back to normal.

MH, any theories what could have caused this? I'm a 28 y/o male and have never had any mechanical problems with my body before.

MY GUESS IS THE "JOINTS" OF THE BODY ARE WHERE THE LYMES/SYPHILIS WORMS MAKE THEIR HOMES..I HAVE SEEN SOME BAZZAR THINGS HAPPEN AT THE JOINT AREAS AS A RESULT OF TAKING THE POWERFUL OLD FASHIONED ANTI-PARASITE HERBS THAT I HAVE BLENDED WITHIN THAT POWDER FORMULA...ALL I CAN SAY IS, AFTER A MONTH OFF THOSE HERBS, MOST CAN RETURN AND THE "EFFECTS" DO NOT SEEM TO APPEAR AGAIN.....I HAVE ALSO SUGGESTED 2 CAPSULES DAILY FOR THE FIRST MONTH OR SO TO ALLOW FOR THE KILL OFF EFFECTS AND THEN LARGER DOSES IF SO DESIRED AFTER THAN.

SO FOR MY THEORY, IT IS TH DEATH OF THESE MICROSCOPIC WORMS...IT IS MY GREATEST HOPES THAT THESE HERBS WILL RESULT IN A GREATER LIFESPAN, BECAUSE IF THE WORMS ARE DEAD, WE ARE BOUND TO LIVE LONGER.

THOSE TRYING 8 CAPSULES DAILY CAN RESULT IN THE SAME SIDE EFFECTS OF THOSE THAT TRY THE MORE PURE/LIQUID VERSION, WHICH IS ULCERS APPEARING AT THE JOINT AREAS OF THE BODY AND PUSS COMING OUT...SO I BELIEVE THIS MAY BE ONE OF THE GREATEST HERBAL FORMULAS EVER STUMBLED UPON AND IT WOULD TAKE SOME MEDICAL SCIENTIST TO DO SOME STUDIED TO TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE BODY IS REALLY DOING...BECAUSE ALL I CAN DO IS "GUESS"......SINCE THE HERBS ARE JUST PLANT FOODS AND AT SUCH SMALL DOSES, ALL I CAN BELIEVE IS THE GREATEST PARASITE BOOK EVER PROFESSIONAL PRINTED LONG BEFORE I EVER WAS BORN, WHERE IT SUGGESTED 1 DROP OF PURE HERBS WAS THE CURE FOR EVERY KNOWN PARASITE.....I APPLIEDE TH SAME THEORY TO THE P/W E FORMULA AFTER I WAS ABLE TO OBTAIN A BOTTLE OF THE RAREST PARASITE HERB WITH THE MOST MEDICAL HISTORY ON THE PLANET THAT THE GOVERNMENTS HAVE TRIED FOR BETTER THAN 80 YEARS KEEP AWAY FROM PEOPLE...BECAUSE SUCH HERBS ARE A HUGE THREAT AGAINST EVERY HOSPITAL ON THE PLANET.....JUST MY THEORIES BASED ON SOME BOOKS I HAVE READ FROM THE PAST...

OTHWERWISE YOU AND THE NEXT FEW THOUSAND PEOPLE ARE THE ONES THAT CAN REPORT BACK THE EFFECTS UNTIL WE SEE PATTERNS.

I NEVER GOT TO TRY BATCH II, THE FEW PEOPLE THAT TRIED THE SMALL BATCH I, HURRIED AND PURCHASED THE ENTIRE BATCH II, SO TODAY WE STARTED ACCUMULATING THE MANY HERBS NEEDED TO MAKE BATCH III............THIS IS A VERY COMPLICATED, TIME CONSUMING FORMULA TO MAKE, MOSTLY BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE PROPER EQUIPMENT TO HANDLE SUCH A JOB AND HAVE TO DO MUCH OF IT BY HAND.....AND THEN WEIGHING IT OUT, FILLING EACH BOTTLE AND LABELING, ETC....AS WELL, TAKES A LOT OF TIME....IT CAN EASILY TAKE A MONTH TO MAKE THIS NEXT BATCH IF ALL GOES WELL.

BLESSINGS,
MH

~Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (2)