hi there. from the 4th peeling cycle since i started the treatment, there was a change in hardening process.
normally, on day 3 to 4, my EC will turn hard then on 4 or 5th day, edges will start to peel bit by bit.
but this time, my EC layer is thinner then usual, and its not as hard. peeled bits are much softer and thinner then usual.
this has been reported by other japanese Ec patients who tried out the treatment. so i think its going well.
for day 4, it doesn't look messy, i could go out to shops no problem. previously this was impossible without using balms, even with a balm it would look horrible on day 3.
before i started the treatment, i would use thick layer of balms on day 2 or 3. so this is a major change with my EC.
in addition to the things i mentioned regarding this treatment, there are few more things i keep in mind. just some basic stuff you may already know.
- use all natural toothpaste.
- forget about dermatologists, they won't heal EC
- imagine that this treatment works
- eat healthy but no need to go crazy about what to eat, don't stress out too much about food
- patience, patience, patience !! for the 1st and 2nd month, it will look absolutely horrible and discouraging. but most of people get cured by the 3rd month, or make significant progress by then.
i would prefer going through the hardest/crappiest time for 3 months than having EC for the rest of my life, depressed, cycle after cycle.