CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pwe

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

MH 108 Views: 1,392
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,816,533

Re: pwe

we have bacth iii in the makes, will take about a month to complete....."if" i was the one that had to put it in the 1# bottles, i can tell you that this formula would be discontinued.....luckily i have someone hired that will do such things for us.......if i only had a commercial encapsulating machine, then this formula surely would become the largest underground herbal capsule on the planet.............it can never be made 100% the same each time, but as i make it, i will attempt to try to make it uniform........

i have made huge messes both times i have made it, that surely has to stop......the second time i "breathed" in the powerful de-wormer liquids with the dust the powders all make and didn't think anything of it and
wow / wow / wow / wow every bone in my chest ached for 3 days.............made me wonder for a while what was all happening...but since herbs are just "foods".....i am hopeing my 30 years of lung damage from the oily/chemical/ lead factory will eventually be 100% reversed..

a huge batch is about 40 bottles...so go figure! then when you have someone try it and want 24 bottles....go figure again............it has a lifetime shelf life in my opinion....it willbe forever an underground herbal powder..it follows no set standards..it is bazzar in nature to try to make such a blend and yes, i did it to counter all these "faked" herbal de-wormer capsules sold on the internet, because i believe not one of them is a real de-wormer product....just faked capsules for the capsule market......while the p/w e is the real deal and it can be made in a strength that 1 capsule per day would be enough for the most advanced herbal folks.....but because of the time consumption and the room it takes to make it and we don't make much profit on herbal powders or especially capsules, it is hard to force myself to stop life and deal with powders.....and even harder to stop and make my own capsules.

from june 1st to september, i am running the catfish ponds 7 days per week 8 am till 8 pm............we have to get that established, because when the government makes herbs ilegal to sell to the public, the fishing has always been our fall back plan and since this is the year the ponds are open 7 days a week, then i can only forsee that herbs will be obsolete soon, at least for those like me, the un-educated, non commercial...........so the ponds must pay the bills soon or we all go to the government for free food, free medicine slaves....

the p/w elimination formula is extremely experimental....in its beginning stages of development and i am the only one that makes such things, decides what is done and if i don't do it, it never gets done...and maybe, 40+ people at the very most, ever get brave enough to give such things a go...

many blessings,
mh

ps
in theory, the p/w elimination is lifetime every day capsule and along with a gallon of spray iii yearly, each and every year should become "better".....and as you become better, you become more set free.....you start to realize just how evil and war zone like the "organized" have made this planet......and you might want to flee the cities and seek to live in peace far away from the crowds.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (2)