CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush successes!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
China49 Views: 4,920
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,818,998

Re: Liver flush successes!

Hi, you wanted some good vibes on liver flushing!!!

I started Liver Flushing about eight months ago, and although it is not the only answer to my health problems it has been a terrific tool!

I hve no gall bladder, IBS and parasite problems. My liver has taken its toll in recent years. After about 10 Liver Flushes I could tolerate diary, gluten, citrus, alcohol and got rid of permanent pain in my feet.

Because I have a parasite load and have been taking alot of herbs and my liver has had to cope with clearing alot of toxins from my body, Liver Flushing is a fortnightly neccessity. When I have let it lapse I really feel it in my liver.

Liver Flushing enabled me to see the bigger picture of my parasite problem.

I do not make a big deal of liver flushing. I fast for two days on apple juice and veg soup. I take just one dose of Epsom Salts and then the Olive oil and grapefruit juice.
That generally rids me of 20-30 stones and a lot of billiary sludge. Sometimes when I am feeling fragile, I leave out the Epsom Salts and just take the Oliveoil+grapefruit. I can do that as I have not gall bladder, and I get just as good results!

I will keep going until I am better.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)