CureZone   Log On   Join
Body products, hygeine products, dental products, etc.

Insight Views: 1,899
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,822,943

Body products, hygeine products, dental products, etc.

I don't use anything at all for shampoo/conditioner, just water. I haven't used anything for a couple years now. I found that it's not necessary. Eventually your hair will balance out itself. I also don't use hair gels or anything at all for that either.

I don't use toothpaste at all either, and haven't for a couple years also. I made the switch to baking soda early last year or in 2009 (I forgot), but stopped due to the aluminum rumors, and since then have just used a toothbrush and water. I found that using some type of toothpaste or tooth cleaning formula is not necessary either. Just water, toothbrush, and floss.

I don't hardly use soap either, but when I do, I use this "natural" unscented 100% glycerin soap I get from Vons. No scents, additives, lotions, etc. None of that crap is in it, as far as I know. It's literally just a bar of glycerin. And I don't apply it all over when I shower; just on the "important" areas, if you know what I mean.

Hygeine products are completely unnecessary.

Just skin brush, or get someone to do it on you if you're too sick/weak to do it, and shower with only water, occasionally using glycerin soap on the "critical areas", brush teeth and floss.

I don't stink or feel dirty either with this method (when I have enough energy/strength to do all these things).

I think people smell bad because of all that crap they put on their skin, hygeine products, hair products, and obviously all the crap people eat, or toxins/disease coming out of the skin/lungs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)