CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have gout

Insight Views: 3,062
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,823,329

Re: I have gout

How significant are your blood Sugar swings? What are the actual numbers?

If the numbers stay above 60 or so, even though you'll feel like crap, you're technically still in the safe zone. You might just have to endure the hardship. It's basically what I'm doing right now, LITTLE by LITTLE.

As for me, I'm just flat out EXHAUSTED and I noticed my body doesn't respond with strong anxious symptoms anymore. My body is too weak to produce that kind of anxiety. When I get panic attacks and all that, they're pretty impotent. My hypoglycemia now just feels like weakness and fatigue and brain not working well when it happens.

I've been reading through the Bible for the past few weeks, and it is giving me some peace and some of my problems have actually have seemed to improve some, although others have seemingly gotten worse, notibly the fatigue and exhaustion, but we'll see what happens.

I honestly don't think we're that sensitive with insulin and Sugar to ALL carbs and anything with even trace sugars as we appear to be. Don't get me wrong, when we eat those things, NO DOUBT IT MESSES US UP. But I no longer believe we're reacting with the typical hypoglycemia that other people with reactive hypoglycemia would be experiencing. No, our reactions seem more like massive food allergies and sensitivities.

But what's causing it?

That's exactly why I'm looking into lyme's disease. Again, apparently babesia can cause these exact problems and more. There are others who can't eat anything but meat either, and even certain meats are reaction causing, as is the case with me. Doesn't sound like typical hypoglycemia.

Babesia, D.Fragilis, etc., can cause this BS.

I'm working on getting diagnosed through the medi-care clinic here, because that's all I can do.

But in the meantime, I'm going to be trying to get money to buy a "doug coil machine" to treat these infections.

You should look into it.

Doing what we've been doing probably isn't going to make much of a dent against these problems. Time to look further and deeper.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)