CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it Sodium Imbalance or Blood Sugar?

clairemc Views: 1,283
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,823,419

Re: Is it Sodium Imbalance or Blood Sugar?

I haven't been diagnosed, I just know that once I paid attention to the salt intake a lot of symptoms fell away that were quite painful - headaches, irritability, lots of stouch.

In the afternoon right now because of not tolerating the miladregen well, I feel malaiase, like my energy drops like boom - a kind of brain fog but different from the brain fog of low blood sugar. Also, I was doing fine with the blood Sugar thing for a while until I switched up the glandular. I think tomorrow I will do isocort only and add a small dose of zinc to make sure that I am not reacting to the zinc (it would be crazy if it was the zinc doing this because at the 5 mg I'm taking right now would be less than some red meat with a meal). I don't want it to be so, but I think it's just not working for me.

Yesterday I screwed up my chemistry so much that I'm cranky and anxious now. Another thing, feo posted something on your thread about magnesium lowering sodium and I also read that some people can be extremely deficient in magnesium, particularly people with a benzo past...which is me. For a few days, because of my constipation I took small doses of Epsom Salts and I felt great...so calm! I look forward to getting my results back from the lab on my mineral levels. I think yesterday and today I'm kind of going through withdrawals because my mag levels are down again, but I need to do make sure they are depleted and not throw everything off by guessing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)